Here are a few general principles to keep in mind as you read through this Policy:
- The Site is owned and operated by AREEN Middle East LLC on behalf of Church & Dwight Co., Inc and its affiliates (referred to collectively in this policy as “we,” “us,” “our” and other similar pronouns)
- If you opt-in, we may share your Personal Information with third parties for third party marketing purposes.
- As our business evolves, this Policy may change, so check back to this page periodically to make sure you understand how your personal information will be treated
- This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to us, or that we may obtain, other than through our Site, such as over the phone, by mail, or in person, except that your rights to opt-out of our use and sharing of your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes applies also to the personal information that we collect offline.
- A pixel tag (also known as a “clear GIF” or “web beacon”) is a tiny image — typically just one-pixel — that can be placed on a Web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our Web pages.
- enabling users to use our Site and its features
- processing and fulfilling your transactions
- administering the Site and your account with us
- responding to your requests, questions, and concerns
- market research
- developing new features and offerings on the Site
- consistent with any communications preferences you have set on this Site, sending you or calling you with marketing and other communications, including information about products, services, and events, of ours and of others, that we think might interest you.
- protecting our rights and property
- recovering debt and preventing fraud
- customizing our Site to your interests and history with us
- tailoring ads displayed to you on third-party Websites to your interests and history with us
- other purposes disclosed when personal information is submitted to us
We use several social networking platforms to communicate with our customers, some of which are operated by third parties, such as Facebook. This Policy applies to our use of information you submit to us there, but it does not apply to what those third-party platforms do with your information. Those platforms have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to read them.
Our Site may include features and functionalities that allow you to share information with us that you have already provided to a third-party social networking platform. For example, you may be able to create an account on our Site or log-in to our Site using your Facebook account or other third-party credentials. If you do so, then Personal Information or other data that you have provided to that third party will be made available to us, pursuant to the third party’s terms and conditions, and you consent to our use of that information in accordance with this Policy. The information we receive from that third party may depend on the privacy settings you have on the third-party site.
We also include tools on our Site that allow you to share and/or publicly post content or information from our Site to your profile on a third-party social network. Third party social networking platforms and blogging platforms have their own privacy policies which explain how they will use, protect and share your information, including any information you share on those platforms from our Site, and we encourage you to read them.
Yes. We may share the information we collect on the Site with others for a variety of reasons. In addition to the kinds of information sharing you might expect, such as sharing with third parties who need your information in order to provide services to us (or on our behalf) and sharing what you voluntarily post to public areas on the Site with other Site users, we may share your information:
- with our affiliates, and with your permission with other third parties, for their marketing and other purposes
- with our co-sponsor(s) if we obtain your information in connection with a contest, sweepstakes, offering, or other promotional activity that is jointly offered by us and any third parties, unless you instruct us not to by following the instructions in the Opt-In and Opt-Out section above
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal request, or to comply with the law.
- with credit bureaus, such as late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account
- in connection with a corporate change or dissolution, including for example a merger, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, sale of assets or wind down of business
In addition, we may share Site Usage Information (including aggregate data) with others, for their own use, in a form that does not include your name or contact information.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at: On behalf of Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
AREEN Middle East LLC
P.O. Box 17800,
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai
Phone: 00971 4881 3141
Effective Date: July 08, 2020